Список форумов DATAMICRO.ru DATAMICRO.ru
Приветствуем Вас на форуме посвященном CAN и смежным технологиям

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
datamicro.ru

Spam, possible solutions, and a bit about you

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов DATAMICRO.ru -> Тестирование форума
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
breckjensen

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 14, 2017 1:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Spam, possible solutions, and a bit about you Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

Instead of limiting posts to paying members, perhaps some sort of human vetting of their first post? So that the first time someone creates a topic it doesn't display until it has been read and approved as being real (i.e. not spam). Thereafter one could assume that the user is real and let their posts show until such time as they are proven to be spammers. So basically all new users have a "newbie" flag set until they have successfully posted a reasonable question or contribution.

I believe that to be a much more reasonable barrier to entry for new folks than having to pay. I believe that having to pay to post would substantially reduce the number of new participants.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/

Biofuel Marketing Examples
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов DATAMICRO.ru -> Тестирование форума Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: